Donald needs silence to concentrate on his golf game, but his nephews (who have been pressed into duty as caddies) have other plans, including a bag full of trick clubs.
- Disneyland, episode #4.16: "Donald's Weekend"
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #5
- Mickey's Mouse Tracks, episode #26
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #38
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.20: "Huey, Dewey, and Louie"
- Have a Laugh!, episode #52
- Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck Cartoon Collections, Volume One
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics - Special Edition: The Goofy World of Sports
Have a Laugh! changesEdit
The following scenes were deleted from the short version due to time constraints:
- The opening scene of Donald and the nephews, the former spinning his club over his head like a baton and the latter carrying the bag of clubs over their heads, is shortened.
- Donald shushing his nephews and ordering a bird in the tree above to keep silent.
- The nephews distracting Donald with a cold in their noses and Donald retaliating by shutting their beaks with clothespins, only for them to sneeze and blow away the clothespins.
- The scene of the first trick club turning into a net.
- When given a second trick club, Donald calling out, "Fore!", then looking toward his innocent-looking nephews with suspicion.
- The club-turned-umbrella squirting water out of the top like rain and Donald examining it and getting startled as a fake bee pops out of it.
- Donald telling his fleeing nephews, "If you ever come back here, I'll skin you alive!"
- Donald preparing the path from the ball to the golf hole and eyeballing the distance before hitting it.
- Donald going after the bouncing golf ball is shortened; it only shows the ball about to land in the water as Donald furiously tries in vain to hit it.
- Donald saying about the bouncing golf ball, "There's something screwy about this..."
- The grasshopper in the ball having spat Donald in the eye, Donald exclaiming, "That's a dirty trick!"
- The entire scene of the nephews hitting their balls over and under the entangled Donald, at his expense.
- A clip is shown on Donald Duck's 50th Birthday, dubbed in French to show Donald's international appeal.